- The Organization does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, or sexual orientation in any of its activities or operations.
- These activities include, but are not limited to, selection of volunteers, officers, members, and services. We are committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all members.
- Memberships are made on a yearly basis, on the academic year. Membership covers fall and spring semester of the current academic year, even if you are signing up in the spring. There is no carry over policy if membership was created in spring.
- Membership dues – $10.00
First and foremost, all membership dues go back to the members. We use the membership dues to put on other events that we do not have funding for, Other perks include:
- Access to Members-Only Events
- Priority for special events with limited space
- Run for elected WiCS office positions
- Vote in the WiCS Elections
- Gain access to Board Meetings and organizing meetings
- Can work with WiCS on creating more member lead events, such as our interview prep workshop.
- Each membership includes a WiCS t-shirt